Thursday, April 11, 2019

Pillowcase + Skirt = Funkier skirt!

Not much blogging happening at the moment-I think I spend so much time on a computer at work that I don't want to do it at home! 
But I have been sewing. 
I picked up an op shop skirt a while back because I liked the colours. Too small for me, but with some upcyling it would be nice for someone else. A lovely light denim and a cool vine pattern on it.
In my stash I had a pillow case that I had dyed from white/yellow flowers to blue/green flowers.
I thought it was a pretty good match to the skirt. I pinned it in place to try.
And I really liked it. The bit I chopped off the corner made a great pocket, too. 
I like good-sized pockets on my outfits! 
And there you have it: a whole new skirt! 
A bit longer, but I love the shape of it.
The next craft stall is in May, so hopefully this goes to a good home. 
#lovelypennypatterns

No comments:

Post a Comment