Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What is fashion of note?

Fashion of note is a play on words: my musical username and love of music in life. 


But I have many creative loves, including (but not limited to):

  • quilting
  • dress making
  • fabric printing
  • dyeing
  • beading
  • wire work
  • cosplay
  
  



There's so much you can do, why not share it with the world? 


I'm lucky enough to live in Australia, where we have access to a range of fabrics and products that you can have a love of fun with. 

I buy fabric printed in Indigenous communities, which I absolutely love for the colours and patterns. Wait and see some of my later posts for my creations!

But I also collect sea glass from my local beaches and use it to make jewellery, lamps.. you name it! 

I particularly like sea glass because I am a great believer in refashioning and upcycling.


Many of my clothes will go through two or three iterations and are totally worn out before I get rid of them... and if they aren't, I like to find them a new home or see them off to the op-shop.

So I hope you enjoy my little blog
xo
Pennycello 



No comments:

Post a Comment